- Leave bandage on for at least 5 hours, however overnight is strongly suggested.
- Remove bandage and wash tattoo thoroughly using a gentle, unscented soap (baby soap is preferred).
- Make sure to get all the dry blood and vaseline off. DO NOT use paper towel or a face cloth to cleanse the new tattoo.
- DO NOT rebandage the tattoo.
- Wash the tattoo once everyday, otherwise keeping it clean and dry.
- After a week you can apply a small amount of unscented skin lotion, 2-3 times a day.
- DO NOT use polysporin or clear vaseline, however the unscented white vaseline is fine.
- DO NOT pick, scratch or rub your new tattoo.
- DO NOT soak your new tattoo in standing water, or allow the tattoo to be submerged for any amount of time (including but not limited to pools, baths, saunas, hot tubs, etc).
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us.
Enjoy your new tattoo!